During the fulfilment of its tasks defined by the laws and in any other fields of the provided services, UPPER Design Kft., as the data controller, ensures the right to the protection of personal data and all the fundamental rights to all the natural people. We respect the data provider’s right to privacy during the electronic, computerized and manual data processing. So this is the procedure of our data processing:
When you visit the upperdesign.hu website, you transfer your personal data (the data, which may be linked to your personality). Your data may be transferred to us in two ways: in relation to the maintenance of the internet connection, which means that the technical data (cookies) in connection with your computer, the browser and the visited websites will be created automatically in our computer system, or you may provide your name and availabilities if you would like to get in touch with us while using our website.
While performing our activities, we may receive the personal data of our clients, partners, and employees. Our data processing shall be governed by our internal Data Protection Policy.
Company name: UPPER Design Kft.
Registered office: H-1222 Budapest, 35 Badacsony street
Mobile phone: +36 30 390 5111
E-mail address: email@example.com
Taxation number: 27761715-2-43
EU Taxation number: HU27761715
Statistical reference number: 27761715-7410-113-01
Company registration number: 01-09-396919
The registered seat of the Data controller is the location of data processing:
UPPER Design Kft., H-1222 Budapest, 35 Badacsony street
Data processing purposes of the Data controller:We process personal data only in favour of our business aims while preparing offers, contracts and invoices, in relation to job applications or in the course of communication with our clients and partners (eg. newsletters).
The processed personal data:
Name, personal email address (or corporate email address but related to the person), telephone number, taxation number, bank account and address.
Duration of processing personal data:
We process your personal data until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, withdraw your data management consent, or receive your deletion request.
We transfer personal data to any third parties only on the basis of your written consent and in compliance with specified conditions. Regulatory reporting and/or reporting for criminal purposes carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations shall constitute exceptions. Moreover, third parties participating in the edition of our website or the management of our business shall be exceptions as well, until they keep the information confidential.
We will not sell or disclose personal data to third parties, but we believe that the transfer of information may be necessary if data is in connection with illegal activities, suspected fraud or such activities, which may endanger other people’s physical integrity, orderliness of the use of the website or they are needed due to other legal purposes.
We are committed to the protection of our client, partners and employees’ personal data. We keep the data confidential, and we take all the necessary data security, data protection, technical and organisational measures, which can prevent the accidental or illegal destruction, lost, or alternation of the processed personal data, the illegal disclosure as well as the unauthorised access.
We protect the personal data even in off-line operations. Only those employees are granted access to personal data, whose task is to work with it, for example they issue invoices or perform customer service tasks. The Data subject shall be responsible for the correctness, completeness and authenticity of the provided data. We do not take any responsibility for damage caused by inaccurate data even if we have realised the inaccuracy.
You are authorised to receive feedback whether your personal data is under processing or not, and if so, to get access to the personal data and the information specified by the regulation.
Upon your request, we shall rectify the inaccurate personal data without any delay.
Upon your request, we shall erase your personal data without any delays.
In the case we shall erase your personal data after we have disclosed it, we guarantee to take all the reasonable steps and technical measurements, with respect to the technological and implementation costs, in order to inform the other data controllers processing your data that you requested the erasure of copies or duplicates of your personal data or the links to it.
You are authorised to request the restriction of data processing in the case of any of the following conditions:
– If you argue the accuracy of the personal data, the restriction refers to the period while we check the accuracy of the data.
– If the data processing is illegal, but you object to the erasure of the data and request the restriction of use instead.
– We do not need your personal data for data processing anymore, but you insist on it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
– If you objected to data processing, the restriction refers to the period while it is determined that the legitimate interest of the data controller shall take precedence over your reasons.
You are authorised to receive your provided personal data in a machine-readable and extensively used format in order to transfer it to another data controllers without limited by us.
You are authorised to object to the processing of your personal data at any time due to any reasons in relation to your situation.
If you have experienced the impairment of your rights despite your objection to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the right to the following legal remedies:
– You may ask for information in connection with the processing of your personal data, and you may request its rectification.
– If the processing of personal data is based on consent, you may request the erasure of the data or withdraw your consent.
– Upon your request, we provide information about the data processed by us or our contractor, the purpose, the legal background and the period of data processing.
– We erase your personal data from our website if its processing is illegal, if you request it, if the purpose of data processing no longer exists, if it is incomplete or inaccurate and this situation cannot be corrected lawfully – if erasure is not excluded by law – or the legally specified period of data processing is over, and it is ordered by the court or the data protection supervisor.
In the case of a possible infringement, you may complaint at the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Address: 1125 Budapest, 22/C Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor
Correspondence address: 1530 Budapest, PO Box: 5